University of Mississippi
The University of Mississippi is a public, comprehensive, research institution that exists to enhance the educational, economic, healthcare, social and cultural foundations of the state, region, and nation. As the oldest public institution of higher learning in the state and as a Carnegie Research University (high research activity), the institution’s primary functions are the creation, disseminat...
Offered Degrees and Courses:
- Master in Psychology (Master)
- Master in Experimental Psychology (Master)
- Master in Clinical Psychology (Master)
- Doctor in Experimental Psychology (Doctor)
- Doctor in Clinical Psychology (Doctor)